I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Date my blog , Push ' LIKE '

Date my blog , push ' like '

Monday, October 25, 2010

PBS Course





Saturday Working Day!!!

I am attending a PBS course on 23 and 24 October 2010. I learned more from that course and it was benefit for all teachers. Wow…! From that course I attended, I observed every teacher. OMG! I feel sympathetic.

As I know, If we wanna take care of our students or children or somebody, we must know how to take care of ourselves first.

DO you know Y? Some of the teachers look skinny and emaciated. That’s really made me feel pity of them. But some of the teachers look wealth and rank and corpulent.
Why was this happened? ArG!!! Every new teacher need to wait for their salary and received their salary after three months…

So, that’s Y the teacher will look thin and week…

Teacher! We must take care of ourselves…then we will make the future brighter…for ours national education…

As a teacher, we must know how to budget. However, I learned something from the course but feel sad when I saw the skinny and emaciated new teachers.

Teachers!! Let’s make a greater effort…Let’s be strong…

No comments:

Post a Comment